This is the famous Zhangqiu Hand Hammered Iron Woks, with Flat Bottom is suited for an induction cooker and fire stoves! You can see its unique hand Hammered pattern, each wok is a unique piece.
- Made from Iron.
- The lid is made of Chinese fir wood.
- Size: diameter 30 cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Include the wok with a wood lid.
- Size is perfect for 2-4 person
- Non stick and no coating.
How to use it:
- It’s a Multipurpose wok, perfect for stir frying, stewing, boiling, steaming.
Details / highlights:
- Hand crafted.
- World Cultural Heritage.
- Releasing heat steadily and evenly.
- Non stick and no coating, 100% healthy and nature!
- It's color will change into darker during use.
World Cultural Heritage Zhangqiu is located in Shandong, China. It is rich in iron. Since ancient times, the "three most" in Zhangqiu: many ironsmiths, many businessmen, and many traditional Chinese medicine shops.
How to take care of it:
- Check out our wok care 1O1.
- Stoves and induction cooker friendly.
- Wash it when you receive it.
- Iron will rust in water, dry it after use, and wipe a layer of cooking oil over the wok’s surface.