The waterfall-like burners are the best companions for incense cones, especially the “backflow” cones whose smoke cascades downward along the “waterfall” trail, creating a tranquil and mysterious atmosphere to alleviate your anxiety and fatigue.The buddha/monk figures meditating on top of the mountain adds a touch of peace and zen.
The burners are also versatile for stick incense, with a “hole” to insert the sticks.
- Exquisitely crafted with fine clay and vivid Buddhism figurine. An elegant and unique decoration when not in use.
- The product comes with a complimentary box of “backflow” cones for demonstration use. For aroma enjoyment and appreciation please check out the offerings from our shop.
- Mesmerizing sight and soothing aroma at the same time. A magic gift to share with family and friends during family reunion, house-warming, get-togethers, parties.
- Suitable scenes: living room, bedroom, study, meditation/yoga room, hotel reception, tea shop, home office, etc.
How to use
- For guidelines of “how to light a (backflow) incense cone” please check this out.
- A windless environment is recommended when in use
- After use, cloth-wipe off the ash around the holes in case of blocking.
- Material: ceramic
- Size: please be reminded that the actual height of the models is around 10-12cm. It may prove smaller than it looks in the photo.
- Weight: ???
- Color & pattern: green buddha, blue buddha, blue monk
- Package includes: 1 burner, 1 box of incense cones
Origin: Dehua (Find out more about “City of Porcelain”)