The waterfall-like burners are the best companions for incense cones, especially the “backflow” cones whose smoke cascades downward along the “waterfall” trail, creating a peaceful and mysterious atmosphere to alleviate your anxiety and fatigue.
The burners are also versatile for stick incense, with a “hole” to insert the sticks.
- Exquisitely crafted with “flambé” glazed ceramic. An elegant and unique decoration when not in use.
- The product comes with a complimentary box of “backflow” cones for demonstration use. For aroma enjoyment and appreciation please check out the offerings from our shop.
- Mesmerizing sight and soothing aroma at the same time. A magic gift to share with family and friends during family reunion, house-warming, get-togethers, parties.
- Suitable scenes: living room, bedroom, study, meditation/yoga room, hotel reception, tea shop, home office, etc.
How to use:
- For guidelines of “how to light a (backflow) incense cone” please check this out.
- A windless environment is recommended when in use
- After use, cloth-wipe off the ash around the holes in case of blocking.
- Material: ceramic with “flambé” glaze
- Size: H20cm，φ≈11cm
- Package includes: 1 burner, 1 pack of incense cones
Origin: Dehua (Find out more about “City of Porcelain”)