Lion dance is a centuries old tradition originating from China. It is meant to bring good luck in the coming new year or new businesses. Usually, a lion is made up of two dancers. One dancer controls the head, and the other controls the tail. They dance to the beat of a big drum.
Lion dancers wear colorful costumes, which can be as heavy as 10kg (more than 20 pounds).
- 100% handmade.
- Cute Lion Trapper Caps For Kids and Adults
- Size for children, head Circumference 52cm(Suitable for 3-10 years old)
- Size for adults, head Circumference 56-58cm
- Material：Cotton Blend (Very soft and warm).
- Color: Red/Blue
Details / highlights:
- Very warm, very useful winter essentials, it can cover your head, ears, and neck.
- Cute family matching outfit.