Every kitchen needs a Multi-function knife. PIN DONG FANG’s Japanese style chef’s knife is perfect for cutting, slicing, mincing, dicing, cubing and more everyday jobs. Well suited to professional chefs as well as home cooks.
- Made of 8Cr14Mov Premium Stainless Steel material.
- Rosewood+ebony handle.
- Size: W33cm x H4.5cm.
How to use it:
- Perfect for daily kitchen use. This knife is great for cutting fish, vegetables, fruits and meats.
Details / highlights:
- Extreme Sharpness, hammered by Chinese Knife professionals in Yangjiang.
- Traditional octagonal rosewood handle for a durable yet balanced and comfortable grip.
Yangjiang is a coastal city in southern China. It is famous for three treasures: bean drum, lacquerware, and knife. Yangjiang has a long history of knife making, and it is a national intangible cultural heritage. It can be traced back to 600 AD. At that time, it was mainly used to make weapons. Then slowly evolved into from making weapons to making people's livelihood knives and scissors. By the Qing Dynasty, almost every household was a knife maker, and it became a veritable kitchen knife producer in China. Almost every Chinese chef would have a chef knife produced in Yangjiang!
How to take care of it:
- Please refrain from cutting frozen products, bones as this may detriment the knife's edge.
- When it is not sharp, please use a sharpener to restore his sharpness.