Origami, literally meaning "folding paper", is often associated with Japanese culture. One of the best-known designs of origami is orizuru, or folded paper crane. Crane is a divine and auspicious bird in Japan, which legend has it, lives for a thousand years.
One-thousand orizuru strung together are called senbazuru (lit. ‘thousand cranes’). Senbazuru are often made in Japan to wish for good fortune, recovery from disease, long life and peace.
Suitable for DIY projects, crafts lessons, parent-child interaction, leisure activities.
Tutorial on how to make orizuru (folded paper crane):
- This origami paper pack contains 200/400 high-quality square sheets.
- Each pack includes 4 different colorful patterns (100 pieces of each pattern).
- SizeA: 9.5 ×9.5cm with patterns printed on both sides.
- SizeB: 14.2 x 14.2cm with patterns printed on one side/both sides.
Details / highlights:
- A gift for a friend who loves crafts and art projects.
- Double Sided Printed.