- Made from high quality temperature resistant ceramic.
- The steamer is made of cedar wood.
- Uncoated pot.
- Size: W23.3xH23cm(2.5L)
- It is perfect for 2-4 person
How to use it:
- Perfect for steam and stew at the same time.
- Releasing heat steadily and evenly.
Details / highlights:
- Multipurpose: the top layer is steamed, the bottom layer is stewed, it can also be converted into an independent casserole pot.
Chaozhou ceramics is one of the famous traditional porcelain crafts in Guangdong Province with a long history. From the shell mound site of Chenqiao Village in the territory, it can be seen that the ancestors thrived and smelted here as early as 6000 years ago. Today, Chaozhou has been awarded the title of "China's Porcelain Capital", and there is considerable ceramic production in the city.
How to take care of it:
- Used for cooking directly on stoves, do not use it on an induction cooker.
- When using it as a cook, start with small heat first.
- Dishwasher friendly(not include the cedar steamer)