In the past, we often used natural brushes like this, we choose nature, a sustainable product over plastic, also because it is made of a natural loofah, it is soft and it is not easy to damage the surface, so it is suitable for cleaning teapot or any other small, fragile items.
- Hand made.
- Made of bamboo and Loofah.
- Size: W4cm x L17cm.
How to use it:
- it is soft and it is not easy to damage the surface, so it is suitable for cleaning teapot or any other small, fragile items.
Details / highlights:
- Made of bamboo, Eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Zero-Waste, Plastic Free.
Anji County, China
Anji county is surrounded by mountains on three sides, with sufficient sunlight, mild climate, abundant rainfall, four distinct seasons, suitable for the growth of crops, and superior ecological environment, which makes Anji possess the mountains and plains of "bamboo". It’s well known for its 60,000 hectares of bamboo groves containing over 40 different species of bamboo.
How to take care of it:
- Let dry after use, it can prevent it from becoming moldy.