This Japanese-Style casserole pot is perfect for stewed and it’s very good to Keep Warm! Releasing heat steadily and evenly!
- Made from high quality temperature resistant ceramic.
- Size: 2.6L W20xH11cm, W25.5xH16cm include handles and lids/
- Size 2.6L is perfect for 2-3 person/
- Size: 3.6L W20xH14cm, W25.5xH19cm include handles and lids.
- Size 3.6L is perfect for 4-5 person
How to use it:
- Perfect for slowly cooking stews, ragouts, cassoulets, curry, Japanese miso soup or Korean kimchi pot.
- Used for cooking directly on gas stove, it’s not suitable for electric induction stove.
Details / highlights:
- Releasing heat steadily and evenly.
Chaozhou ceramics is one of the famous traditional porcelain crafts in Guangdong Province with a long history. From the shell mound site of Chenqiao Village in the territory, it can be seen that the ancestors thrived and smelted here as early as 6000 years ago. Today, Chaozhou has been awarded the title of "China's Porcelain Capital", and there is considerable ceramic production in the city.
How to take care of it:
- Wash it carefully before use, and checked if there's any cracks or damage.
- Used for cooking directly on stoves, do not use it on an induction cooker.
- The new pot used for the first time, we recommend that you cook the porridge first, which can increase the life of the casserole.
- Always start with small/medium heat first.
- Do not add ice water or cold water when the pot is hot, please add warm or hot water, otherwise the casserole will crack easily.
- Dishwasher friendly.