Watching how the tea leaves fold, suspend and fall is part of the enjoyment of green tea brewing and tasting. Quality glasswares are the best companions with loose green tea (eg. longjing, biluochun, etc), Jasmine pearl, and other rolled tea leaves. Glasses are also ideal for chamomile, rose and other flower tea.
- The elegant glass serves as both a teapot and cup. A minimalist glassware to enjoy the beauty of tea leaves/flowers in the water and the pleasant tea aroma.
- Delicately hand blown with the artistic “mountain humps” at the bottom. An inspiration by traditional Chinese landscape paintings（山水画）. A distinctive addition to your teaware collection. Also a perfect gift choice for tea lovers.
- The double-walled glass proves well-insulated. Not only protect your holding hands but also keep your tea and coffee warm/cold for a longer time.
- This glass is versatile for coffee, matcha, juice, cocktails.
- Made of speciality glass with a temperature range of -20℃~150℃.
- Hand made of glass
- Size: H14.5cm, mouth opening φ=6.8cm
- Capacity: 350ml
How to take care of it
- Dishwasher and microwave friendly.