PIN DONG FANG’s dragon Knife is designed to be a heavy duty, multipurpose knife for professional kitchens. Great balance and the weight simply makes the cutting more pleasurable and powerful.
- Heavy duty Knife.
- Made of 5Cr15MoV Premium Stainless Steel material.
- Rosewood handle.
- Size: W31cm x H9.5cm.
How to use it:
- Perfect for heavy duty, cut chicken bones, meat chopping and daily kitchen use.
Details / highlights:
- Beautiful dragon head handle design.
- Extreme Sharpness, made by Chinese Knife professionals in Yangjiang.
- Traditional octagonal rosewood handle for a durable yet balanced and comfortable grip.
Yangjiang is a coastal city in southern China. It is famous for three treasures: bean drum, lacquerware, and knife. Yangjiang has a long history of knife making, and it is a national intangible cultural heritage. It can be traced back to 600 AD. At that time, it was mainly used to make weapons. Then slowly evolved into from making weapons to making people's livelihood knives and scissors. By the Qing Dynasty, almost every household was a knife maker, and it became a veritable kitchen knife producer in China. Almost every Chinese chef would have a chef knife produced in Yangjiang!
How to take care of it:
- Please refrain from cutting frozen products, bones as this may detriment the knife's edge.
- When it is not sharp, please use a sharpener to restore his sharpness.