- Hand made.
- Made of bamboo.
- Size: L17cm x W 6.5cm x H7cm.
How to use it:
- Put the tea leaves in the strainer and rinse the tea leaves with hot water.
Details / highlights:
- Ideal Size for straining teas.
- Zero-Waste, Plastic Free.
Anji County, China
Anji county is surrounded by mountains on three sides, with sufficient sunlight, mild climate, abundant rainfall, four distinct seasons, suitable for the growth of crops, and superior ecological environment, which makes Anji possess the mountains and plains of "bamboo". It’s well known for its 60,000 hectares of bamboo groves containing over 40 different species of bamboo.
How to take care of it:
- Hand wash it gently with clean water, let dry after use.