Nothing is more relaxing and stress-relieving than watching and smelling aromatic smoke arise from the hollow-out lid of an incense burner. This collection of round bowl-like burners are of exquisite craftsmanship and multiple use.
- Delicately crafted with oriental auspicious motifs, the burners are fine art pieces for decoration when not in use. Perfect gift choice.
- All the models come with a complimentary calabash-shaped incense holder and a fire-proof mat, so they are versatile for all types of incenses.
- Made of quality materials. Durable and easy to clean.
- Suitable scenes: living room, bedroom, study, meditation/yoga room, hotel reception, tea shop, spa/massage salon, etc.
How to use:
You can either place and ignite the incenses directly on the fire-proof mat, or make use of the complimentary calabash-shaped incense holder as shown in the picture.
- Main body: ceramic
- Lid: light alloy
- Pattern: “cracking” glaze, “flambé” glaze, Chinese paintings & calligraphy
- Size: height 6.8cm, width 10cm, mouth opening φ7.2cm
- Weight: 200g
- Package includes: 1 incense burner, 1 calabash-shaped incense holder, 1 fire-proof mat
Origin: Dehua (Find out more about “City of Porcelain”)
Did you know? …
Calabash is an ancient symbol for health in China. Dried calabash were also used as containers for water, liquor and medicine.